Praha | Brno | Ostrava | Liberec | Ústí nad Labem | Chomutov | Hradec Králové | Žebrák | Plzeň
our client is one of the world's largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded academic, consumer and business products, which are sold in more than 100 countries around the world.
• Local implementation of the foreign project
• Product launching, positioning
• Recognize local necessities and needs
• Lead assortment definition for the region, maximize synchronization
• Price management activities
• Cooperation with sales department
• Participate & implement regional promotion and communication activities
• Define & prepare promotional & communication platforms & guidelines via media & tools
• Defines and implements best sell-out models
• Driving promotional ROI
• Market and competitive analysis
• Operational support, e.g., coding, forecasting, etc.
• New Product communication
• Development of marketing materials
• University education in economic direction, preferably Marketing or Trade
• 3+ years of experience in marketing in an international company, including experience with working across countries
• Ability and willingness to be leader, but also perform hands-on duties
• Team player with good communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively & create commitment
• Positive thinking, open-minded
• Business minded, with base selling skills
• Responsibility, reliability
• Proficiency in the local language + excellent English is a must
• Good presentation skills
• Good knowledge of on-line marketing, e-commerce, marketing and advertising tactics
• Knowledge of laws and rules related to promotion
• Efficiency in handling & implementing of projects
• Good analytical skills, ability to collect and process information efficiently
• Ability to turn analysis into effective communication
• Ability to see mistakes
• Ability to handle stress and work under time-pressure
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
• Willingness to travel
• International environment
• Fine team
• PC + mobile phone
• 25 vacation days
• Payed training
• 2x/year teambuilding in mountains or foreign countries
• Meal vouchers
+420 770 173 961
Interested in this vacancy? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.