|Employment type||Full-time work|
|Type of employment||Employment contract|
|Benefits||Contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, sick days, opportunity to work up hours|
Praha | Brno | Ostrava | Liberec | Ústí nad Labem | Chomutov | Hradec Králové | Žebrák | Plzeň
Do you speak fluent Czech/Slovak and English? Do you have strong organizational skills? Do you have previous experience within Facility Management? Are you looking forward to become a part of an international team? APPLY NOW!
• Good public transportation accessibility
• Multilingual environment
• Occasional home office
• Internal training program
• Large benefit package (meal vouchers, life insurance, sick days etc…)
• 5 days of additional annual leave
• Support facility/project management
• Cooperation on service improvement
• Procurement of facility services
• Review services contracts
• Proficiency in Czech/Slovak and English
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• Facility management experience
• MS Office
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
Veronika Vyletová | Consultant
nejsme „jen“ personální agentura