Praha | Brno | Ostrava | Liberec | Ústí nad Labem | Chomutov | Hradec Králové | Žebrák | Plzeň
Our client is one of Europe’s leading textile service companies with 170 years of experience in the textile industry. Company offer solutions for the cleanliness and interior design of facilities, corporate clothing and protection. Company’s goal is to expand geographically and to increase our market share.
• enable regional level Marketing Communication and Digital Processes
• bench marketing , best practice sharing
• be a link between group functions and other regions and Central and Western European marketing persons
• support all marketing activities and External PR, Supporting Sales team (internal and external)
• mentoring country marketing coordinators to develop grow
• ensure directions and transparency of marketing through LMM on the actions of marketing people in different C&W EU countries
• provide Country manager support in marketing budgeting: resources, results and spend based
• support country marketing coordinators in marketing planning, (both analog and digital)
• create plans together with local Sales managers to drive sales growth and efficiency and create brand awareness
• help HoFs in providing data analytics to support management
• accountable to find and coordinate HO resources in market specific initiatives/projects
• min. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• understanding and interest in digital marketing communication
• understanding and interest in lead generation and digital sales processes
• project management capacity
• fluent in Czech + English
• solution-oriented and positive
• passionate about digital marketing
• business-minded with good local market knowledge
• willingness to travel
• PC + mobile
• meaningful job
• background of stabil international company
• company car for a private use
• 2x a year internal social events
• 20 days of vacation
• meal vouchers / flexi pass
• interesting salary
tel: +420 770 173 961
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.