Praha | Brno | Ostrava | Liberec | Ústí nad Labem | Chomutov | Hradec Králové | Žebrák | Plzeň
our client is one of the world's largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded academic, consumer and business products, which are sold in more than 100 countries around the world.
• category growth strategy in sales & margin and driving regional
• focus on new product launches
• lead assortment definition for the region
• take part in the preparation and implementation of regional promotion and communication activities supporting category plans
• defines and implements best sell-out model and marketing efficiency and coordinates /tracks its implementation with sales team
• drive ROI and maximize the use
• market and competitive analysis
• category/operational support, e.g., coding, forecasting, etc.
• high level sales support, as required
• influence European Communication Marketing and Product Development regarding regional opportunities and issues
• new Product communication: Localization of European product-communication deliverables and development of central-region-specific marketing materials
• university education in economic direction, preferably Marketing or Trade
• 3-4 years’ experience in marketing in an international company
• ability and willingness to be leader and manager, but also hands-on duties
• team player with good communication skills
• positive thinking, open-minded
• business minded, with base selling skills
• responsibility, reliability
• proficiency in Czech + fluency in English
• good presentation skills – able to present to Sales and Customers
• good knowledge of on-line marketing, e-commerce, marketing and advertising tactics, mainly below-the-line
• knowledge of laws and rules related to promotions
• efficiency in handling and implementing projects
• good analytical skills, ability to collect and process information efficiently
• ability to turn analysis into effective communication
• ability to see mistakes
• ability to handle stress and work under time-pressure
• good knowledge of MS Excel
• willingness to travel
• PC + mobile phone
• 25 vacation days
• payed training
• 2x per year teambuilding in mountains or foreign countries
• meal vouchers
tel: +420 770 173 961
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.