Praha | Brno | Ostrava | Liberec | Ústí nad Labem | Chomutov | Hradec Králové | Žebrák | Plzeň
- Organize cash collections
- Create and monitor reports
- Contact customers regarding overdue invoices and manage follow up actions
- Maintain accurate records about payment status
- Cooperate with cash application team
- Monitor unresolved high value disputed invoices and communicate with customer service dept regarding a timely closure
- Manage customer master data flow of requests, updates and modifications
- Engage in monthly debtor’s overview
- Perform the credit management activities of credit limit review
- Participate in training programs
- Ensure compliance with internal rules and regulations and provide support for internal and external audits
- Min. 1 year of cash collection experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles
- Fluent French, C1 level; other language (Spanish, Czech, Italian, German - advantage)
- Degree or diploma in finance/accouting
- Commitment to high standard customer service
- Experience with SAP (advantage)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days
- Discounted company products
- Professional development
- Home office
- Moble phone and etc.
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.