Praha | Brno | Ostrava | Liberec | Ústí nad Labem | Chomutov | Hradec Králové | Žebrák | Plzeň
For our international client, we are searching for a successful candidate for a challenging position
SENIOR POLICY OFFICER CULTURE, PUBLIC DIPLOMACY AND PRESS AFFAIRS
The main purpose of the job is to support policy objectives of the Embassy, in particular through stimulating cultural cooperation between the two countries, engaging in public diplomacy and contributing to a better mutual understanding of political and social developments.
• Facilitate and co-organize Dutch cultural activities in the Czech Republic.
• Project and event management.
• Management of the Embassy cultural and public diplomacy budget.
• Raise the public profile of The Netherlands and its Embassy and lead Public Diplomacy projects.
• Provide and disseminate information on The Netherlands and its Embassy, among others through social media. Manage the Embassy’s social networks and liaise with media.
• Networking and cooperation with partners in both the Czech Republic, Netherlands and the other region.
• Reporting on domestic political and social developments.
• Relevant working experience in the cultural field, in PR and project management
• Master degree
• Excellent command of Czech and English and preferably also Dutch language; both oral and written
• Experience in engaging online audiences through social media and writing for the web
• Excellent organization skills, ability to carry out a number of tasks at the same time
• Good communication and people skills
• A creative approach to problem solving
• Budget awareness and experience with project management
• Ability to work proactively, independently and flexibly
• Work in a prestigious international organization
• Motivation salary
• International working environment across countries and continents
• Valuable experience
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
z každého koutu ČR to k nám máte blízko